Archive

Archive for March 7, 2017

Visual Studio Performance Testing Tip #4: Plugin is not executing


In the previous post, I showed how to create a plugin for Visual Studio Performance Test to suppress dependent requests that contained certain text. In few occasion the plugin wasn’t being executed by Visual Studio. I tried many things include, GACing the assemblies, Copy to local drive, reboot and other solutions that are posted on the internet. But nothing fixed the issue.

I found out that removing the requests that invoke favicon.ico fixed the issue. I don’t know reason. It seems to be a bug

About Lajak Technologies

A consulting firm in Ottawa, Ontario that provides services related to Microsoft technologies, Team Foundation Server, DevOps practices, security and more. Contact us today to help you solving your complex software problems. Visit us at http://www.lajak.com.